Have a health Problem? Yoga can solve it. Part 1
Have any adverse health Problem? Yoga can solve it. Part 1
That which was once ridiculed like a bizarre fad in health continues to be broadly recognized as a means of existence for most people. This ‘fad’ however has been around practice for more than 5, 000 many is called Yoga. Although it is known as a kind of exercise, some specific poses unique for this approach to physical culture happen to be highly recognized and suggested within the drugless healing cycles for hundreds of years.
Having a sensible and healthy diet with focus on Vegetables and fruit (the Mucus-less diet), these ailments the following can each be alleviated having a consistent and wise execution from the poses suggested.
1. Acne: Sun Salutations, the shoulder-stand and it is counter-poses, mind to knee poses, Peacock poses and Abdominal Isolation.
2. Arms (Sagging): Sun Salutations, Incline plane pose, Bow Pose, Wheel pose and also the Balancing Poses (peacock and Crow)
3. Bronchial asthma: Deep abdominal breathing, Shoulder-stand, bridge and fish Pose, Bow Pose and Corpse pose (Abstinence from animal products and all sorts of junk foods strongly needed! Fruits and vegetables Only!)
4. Back-Pain: Sun Salutations, Fish pose, bow pose
5. Foul Breath: Sun Salutations, Inverted Poses, Bow and Balancing Poses, Cleansing fire Pose and Breathing exercises. (Short fasts and Restricted Periodic juicy organic fruit diets are suggested)
6. Body Odor: Sun Salutations, the Shoulder-stand (15-twenty minutes following the poses are practiced, make use of a warm moist rag to wipe the genital regions)
7. Bust and Chest (firming): Sun Salutations, Bow, Crow pose
8. Face-(protection against double face): Fish, Wheel, Sun Salutations
9. Common Cold: Sun Salutations, shoulder-stand and her counter- poses, Breathing Exercises, Nasal Irrigation (Avoid Dairy, Grain and Animal Products not to mention Junk Foods, this is an excellent time for you to perform a short fast!)
10. Constipation: Inverted Poses, Sun Salutations, mind to knee Poses, Bow Pose, the balancing poses (Peacock and crow variations) (Fiber Wealthy Foods- Dates, celery, melons etc)
This concludes part one from the 3-part series regarding how to use Yoga along with a Healthy diet to ease health signs and symptoms.