What is the Best Color for Your Sedu Hairstyle?
What is the Best Color for Your Sedu Hairstyle?
Sedu hair style is usually considered to be straight hairstyle, but nothing apart this is mentioned, when speaking about Sedu hair. So, we may turn on our imagination and start seeking for the perfect color match to your own Sedu hair style.
Deciding on what hair color to choose is a ve-e-ry painstaking process. You think about highlighting, or changing brown into black, or blond into red. This day you would like to have hazel and the next day sun will make you love blond, and the autumn will force you to choose red.
There are hundreds of opportunities for the hair color. However, the main thing is to find something that will make your hairstyle a Sedu one. The crucial keypoints of the best choice is your character, your complexion, the color of your eyes, and your age.
Keypoint #1: Your character
To choose perfect hair color for your character means to use those color patterns that will naturally reflect your personality. Your image is a single whole, and suitable hair color will help you to ensure that your Sedu hairstyle reveals your character in the best way.
• Brown and hazel hair colors will suit everybody from business women to teenage girls.
• Black color will be good for self-confident people, while blond can bring out mild character.
• Red and copper shades discover passion and desire, and highlights express people who like to compose contrasts.
Even acid green for your hair color can suit you, until it matches your personality. So, mind your character, when deciding on your own Sedu hair color.
Keypoint #2: Your complexion
To express the Sedu part of your image and not spoil it with something unsuitable, you should remember about the complexion. Not that it should restrict you in colors, but shades should be picked up rather carefully.
Don’t listen to people who say that ethnic hair can be only of particular color to match the skin complexion. It’s not true. But still it is necessary to take care that the color you’ve chosen suits your image. Remember Halle Berry in the X-men? Does she look bad? Of course, not.
At the same time pale skin is rather sensitive to the black shades. When the wrong shade is picked up, you may even look like Mrs Adams. And cherry red don’t like tanned skin, while it matches pale people.
The bottom line is following: take care of the shade and it will take care of your Sedu image.
Keypoint #3: The color of the eyes
When speaking about perfect Sedu hairstyle, we should say that the color of your eyes is one of the most important questions. It is rather difficult to find the shade that will express the beauty of your eyes.
But there is some advice that can be considered useful in this situation:
• Dark grey and dark blue eyes can match everything.
• Light grey and blue eyes find themselves in friendship with blond and light brown; though sometimes these eye colors also fit brown black.
• Dark brown and hazel eyes match every hair color, but mind the complexion.
To say more, as long as you express your eyes’ beauty through the hair style and hair color, you express your own beauty, because your eyes reflect your personality. Moreover, your Sedu hair style only wins if everything about your style is in harmony.
Keypoint #4: Your age
Chanel once said that all women are beautiful and pretty. But prettiness disappears with age, though beauty remains. She also added that it’s a shame that all women want to be pretty, and no one desires to be beautiful.
I may add to this that Sedu style and hairstyle express your beauty, not prettiness, something that lies inside you, your secret passions and hidden desires. So, when you are not afraid of your age, either you’re in your -teens or your –ties, it is noticeable. You show bravery and dignity, and this is very attractive and Sedu.
Here are some tips to remember when matching age and hair color:
1. Black loves women in their twenties and thirties. That is if you have long and middle hairstyles. If you have short hairstyle, you may wear black as long as you like.
2. Brown and hazel colors love everybody. They are very democratic for every complexion, age, eye color and hairstyle. They look Sedu all the time.
3. Light blond matches pale complexion in any age. Dark blond matches everybody of any age. Your hairstyle remains Sedu as long as you like, while you’re blond.
4. Red is a very tricky color. Dark copper shades are perfect for pale complexions and all ages, while light red is a perfect choice for Asian complexion and pale complexion in teens and twenties, and at the same time cherry red highlights are very sexy and Sedu for everybody.
5. Highlights are one of the opportunities to change your hairstyle using contrasts. You may usually match any color with any color. If you’ve decided to change the hair color cardinally, make highlights. You’ll compose contrasts and show that you are very attractive with every color, even with two colors simultaneously.
All in all, your fantasy is the best adviser. There are hundreds of colors and thousands of shades. Remember about all above said and you’ll find how to turn your common hairstyle into unique Sedu hairstyle.